REINVENTING MEDIA RELATIONS
Learn which campaigns, teams and pitches are working. Use actionable insights to improve.
We bring effectiveness to PR teams and oversight to PR managers.
Get Insights with AI and Analytics
- Go under the hood of your entire media relations operation with powerful data that leads to actionable insights.
- Learn which pitches and messages are working – with open, response and secure rates.
- A/B test pitches and subject lines.
- Understand which team members are killing it and who needs more coaching.
- Receive early warning notifications of low performance.
Centralize the Entire Media Relations Operation
- Track and secure your leads with StoryFunnel – the first sales funnel built specifically for PR.
- See all your reporter interest, pending briefings and coverage-in-waiting on one dashboard. Never let another bite fall through the cracks.
- Drag-and-drop opportunities as they progress toward the finish line.
- Eliminate dozens of spreadsheets and scattered status notes.
Apply CRM Best-Practices to Reporter Relationships
- Organize all of your initiatives and contacts under one roof.
- See a history of activity for each contact with our Timeline tool.
- Filter according to success to understand what's working.
- Never accidentally alienate a reporter again with Propel's No Double Pitching tool.
- Stay organized and accountable with milestones and deadlines.
Secure High Quality and Quantity of Results
- Easily build media lists with both our Media Database and Article Discovery tools.
- View open and response rates for each contact, to understand who is worth pitching.
- Have relevant reporter requests curated to your feed.
- Avoid clumsy and inaccurate media lists.
What People Are Saying
“In an age of data-driven decision making, communicators can benefit from tools like Propel that make better use of the information they have at their fingertips."
-Tiffany Guarnaccia | CEO, Kite Hill PR
"The PR landscape has been in need of a solution like Propel, which offers powerful big data analytics. Propel's unique functionalities offer PR leaders the ability to improve team performance and standards of excellence, while gaining invaluable, deep insights into their human capital."
- Nati Katz | Director, Burson Marsteller
"My company is increasingly looking to get published in third-party, credible media outlets. Propel helps us organize and track our PR efforts and find the right influencers to target."
-Trevor Sumner | CEO, Perch Interactive