How to craft the perfect bylined article PR pitch
Placing contributed content in media outlets is one of the best ways to build credibility for a personal brand in the workplace, and in turn, amplify a company’s online presence through its people. But like any earned news story, bylined articles are not always easy to get picked up by journalists and editors.
This guide includes original research findings on journalist engagement with approximately 1,500 bylined article PR pitches. It also covers many of the essentials to pitching such articles to media outlets and getting them placed on the perfect platforms to reach your business goals. Did you know that journalists respond to 26.5% of the bylined pitches they receive, which is about 7X higher than the overall average?? These odds are encouraging, and this guide will bring them even further in your favor the next time you have a contributed article to share with the world!
Download to learn:
- Journalist open and response rates unique to bylined article pitching.
- The best day to pitch your bylined content.
- What to know about media outlets’ article guidelines before submitting your work.
- Tips for making your article stand out from others and have a better shot and being picked up.
- How to pitch the same article to multiple outlets without making enemies, and how to build your campaign timeline accordingly.
And more. Download your free copy now, and happy pitching!