How to craft the perfect funding announcement PR pitch
Carrying out a strong funding announcement is a wonderful avenue for businesses of all sizes to gain visibility, attract new attention and continue to grow. This guide will get you started with the first step to sharing funding news for your business or clients: PR pitching strategy!
We studied over 3,400 funding PR pitches and learned the average journalist response rate to funding news was twice as high as the average response rate to all pitches from the same time period. But as you might expect, pitches of a certain structure got much more attention than others. Use this guide to build a powerful PR funding announcement pitch that journalists will want to cover, from picking the right contacts to framing the most crucial details in your initial story pitch.
Download to learn:
- How much journalists engage with funding story pitches
- The subject, lead and pitch body lengths that are most enticing
- Which major outlets responded to funding pitches the most (and least)
- Why you should not include every tier 1 outlet in your funding media list
- Which details the media is looking for in your funding story pitch
Ready to build your next PR funding announcement pitching strategy? Download the full guide to get started!