Send personalized pitches faster. Track and close opportunities. Understand what's working.
Close More Opportunities
- Create task reminders to follow-up manually – directly in Gmail/Outlook.
- Schedule/send automated, personalized follow-ups – in Gmail/Outlook.
- Filter email threads by account, initiative or stage – right in Gmail/Outlook!
- See who you should follow up with based on engagement level with your pitch.
Send Personalized Pitches Faster
- Use our mail merge feature to email multiple reporters with personalized fields.
- Access your media lists right in Gmail/Outlook to decide who to pitch
- View open, response and secure rates for each reporter, right in Gmail/Outlook.
- Schedule messages to go later, right in Gmail/Outlook.
Get Insights with AI and Analytics
- Go under the hood of your entire media relations operation with powerful data that leads to actionable insights.
- Learn which pitches and messages are working – with open, response and secure rates.
- A/B test pitches and subject lines.
- Understand which team members are killing it and who needs more coaching.
- Receive early warning notifications of low performance.
Centralize the Entire Media Relations Operation
- Track and secure your leads with StoryFunnel – the first sales funnel built specifically for PR.
- See all your reporter interest, pending briefings and coverage-in-waiting on one dashboard. Never let another bite fall through the cracks.
- Drag-and-drop opportunities as they progress toward the finish line.
- Eliminate dozens of spreadsheets and scattered status notes.
Apply CRM Best-Practices to Reporter Relationships
- Organize all of your initiatives and contacts under one roof.
- See a history of activity for each contact with our Timeline tool.
- Filter according to success to understand what's working.
- Never accidentally alienate a reporter again with Propel's No Double Pitching tool.
- Stay organized and accountable with tasks and deadlines.
Narrow Your Media Lists to Who Is Really Worth Pitching
- Utilize machine learning to build on past success and leverage wisdom of the crowd.
- See open, response and secured rates for each reporter.
- Build media lists based on responsiveness.
- View history of correspondence with each reporter.
What People Are Saying
“In an age of data-driven decision making, communicators can benefit from tools like Propel that make better use of the information they have at their fingertips."
-Tiffany Guarnaccia | CEO, Kite Hill PR
"The PR landscape has been in need of a solution like Propel, which offers powerful big data analytics. Propel's unique functionalities offer PR leaders the ability to improve team performance and standards of excellence, while gaining invaluable, deep insights into their human capital."
- Nati Katz | Director, Burson Marsteller
"My company is increasingly looking to get published in third-party, credible media outlets. Propel helps us organize and track our PR efforts and find the right influencers to target."
-Trevor Sumner | CEO, Perch Interactive